DESIGNATED BODY - DEBO
By decision of the Ministry of the sea, transport and infrastructure (KLASA: UP/1 -341 - 01/19-01/6, URBROJ: 530-08-2-1-1-19-5) from May 28 2019, and decision from March 23 2021 (KLASA: UP/I -341 – 01/21-01/3; URBROJ: 530-08-2-1-1-21-2), the company INFRACERT d.o.o. situated in Zagreb, Zaharova 7, personal identification number: 87957501835, has been authorized as designated body – DeBo responsible for the procedure of conformity assessment of subsystems of a rail system in accordance with National rules:
- Energy subsystem
- Trackside Control-Command and Signalling subsystem
- On-Board Control-Command and Signalling subsystem
- Rolling stock
NOTIFIED BODY - NOBO
Infracert d.o.o. - Official representative of the Infracert TSI Sp. z o.o. accredited by the European Commission (No. 2008/57/EC) - NB 2738 provides the service of carrying out the EC verification process to determine the conformity of the Project with Technical Specifications for Interoperability (TSI) for the subsystems:
- Infrastructure (according to TSI INF 1299/2014, TSI SRT 1303/2014 and TSI PRM 1300/2014)
- Energy (according to TSI ENE 1301/2014)
- Control-Command and Signalling (according to TSI CCS 2016/919)
- Rolling stock (according to TSI LOC&PAS 1302/2014)
Design of conceptual solutions and traction power supply calculation of stable electric traction power facilities at the level of the conceptual solution within the feasibility study for the modernization of individual sections of the railway line.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES?
Our business partners with whom we have concluded a contract on business and technical cooperation are: